Calling all you film makers out there we want you to show us what it is really like in your holiday destination and will give you the chance to win £200 of amazon.com vouchers.
We will give a £10/€10 amazon voucher to each video that meets the following criteria as well as entering you into the prize draw:
- It needs to be no longer than 50 seconds (that is quite long trust us)
- You need to include the following areas in the hotel/apartment: Bedroom, bathroom, view from room, lobby, pool area.
- If there is something cool at that hotel you want to show us then do!
- Email your video with the name of the hotel/apartment, destination and ‘Video Competition’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name, when you travelled and a contact email address in the email.
Top tips for filming:
- Try and move the camera slowly
- Make it nice and bright so we can see what you are filming
- You don’t have to talk on it if you don’t want
- Using the camera on your phone is fine
This prize is open to alpharooms.com database, Facebook fans, twitter followers, Google+ fans aged 18 years and over at the time of entry and UK and Irish residents ONLY. This competition is not open to employees of AIAG Ltd, associated companies, promotional agencies and contributors and the families of any of the aforementioned. For every video that meets our criteria, and can be used on the sites, the filmmaker will earn a £10 amazon voucher (up to a maximum of 5 vouchers per filmmaker). There is a limit of one £200 voucher and 80 vouchers of a value of £10 each available for this competition. Closure date 9th September 2013
All content submitted must be your own and must not be plagiarised from any other source. It must not contain explicit or illegal content and must be suitable for a family friendly audience.
Please be aware that by submitting content for the competition by electronic mail, postings on alpharooms.com Facebook page or any other social media site, including any videos, comments, photos, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “submissions”), you grant Alpharooms and other companies within the Alpharooms Group a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such submission. You acknowledge that Alpharooms may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Alpharooms the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Alpharooms rights in the submissions by a breach of this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.