Many hotels in their descriptions will tell you that they’re just a stone’s throw from the beach or call themselves a beach front hotel, but how many really mean it? I’ve picked my top ten hotels in Europe with amazing ocean views and fantastic beach front locations!
1) The 5* Hotel Algarve Casino is not only right next to the beach but has a casino and a talking parrot called Laura- what else could you want?
2) Sunloungers? Check. Swimming Pool? Check. Sea view? Check. Ibiza’s Hotel Algarb has all you need for a classic sea side holiday.
3) Stay in room 206 at the 3* TRH Jardin del Mar is Santa Ponsa and this is the view you’ll get from the balcony. Pretty awesome right!? This hotel occupies a great location looking out over the beautiful bay of Santa Ponsa.
4)If you’re after a scenic part of Mallorcan beach the Corfu/Skorpios hotel in Cala d’Or can’t fail to disappoint, with it’s direct access to this little cove giving you the feel of having your own private beach!
5) The 4* Riviera Resort and Spa boasts some fantastic views of Mellieha Bay in North Malta and is a great hotel for a relaxing spa break.
6) Well if that isn’t a table with a view then I don’t know what is! The 4* Mitsis Rinela Beach Hotel has a great beachfront spot on Kokkini Hani on the island of Crete.
7) The hilltop location of the 5* Pestana Casino Park Hotel means guests are treated to some amazing panoramic views across Madeira’s ocean and the mountains. Inside the hotel you’re treated to total luxury and the only casino on the island.
8 ) Stay at the 3* Grand Teguise Playa hotel in Costa Teguise and this is the kind of view you’ll be treated to every day from your balcany. Lovely!
9) An infinity pool looking out over the sea? Just what I need please. Get this incredible view from the Marina Suites Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria.
10) The 4* Las Palmeras hotel enjoys a priveleged location in Fuengirola with views right over the harbour, plus plenty of nearby bars and restaurants for guests to visit.